Business E-Mail Accounts
Online mailboxes for your business
Become Your Own Post OfficeBusiness email accounts -- also known as POP accounts -- allow you to receive email using an email program such as Microsoft Outlook or Eudora. They are server based and can be used to give each of employee or department a separate mailbox for receiving mail.
What Is a Business Email Account?
Each business email account is a dedicated, private mailbox for the receipt of email messages. Each account is created on FatCow's mail server and can be accessed by any client- or Web-based email tool. Each mailbox is formatted on the popular POP standard for near-universal accessibility.
- Set up each employee or department with a dedicated mailbox.
- Customize each box with a dedicated alias, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for examples.
- Download mail to your personal computers email application, such as Eudora , Outlook Express or Outlook
|$30.00/year for 5 extra POP Boxes.|
|$60.00/year for 10 extra POP Boxes.|
- Click the "Get Started" button and complete the registration form.
- Go to the Members Area and click the "Business Mailboxes" link.
- Set up your email accounts to meet your needs.